Drop-Off & Dismissal Procedures
- Students are expected to be on Campus by 7:55am.
- All students enter via the Main Entrance Plaza.
- 9th Graders enter the building using the Main Entrance Doors Left.
- 10th Graders enter the building using the doors left of the Flagpole (near Gym).
- 11th Graders enter the building using the doors right of the Flagpole (near Library).
- 12th Graders enter the building using the Main Entrance Doors Right.
- Everyone will have a Temperature Check overseen by staff or security.
- Students arriving prior to 8:50am will be directed to our open-air Courtyard for breakfast.
- Students arriving after 8:50am will be directed to their Home Room.
- Any student with a temperature above an acceptable level will be directed to our Medical Office.
- Last class of the day ends at 2:40pm with Teacher Office time available until 2:55pm.
- Students may exit the building using;
- the Main Entrance Plaza,
- the Field exit Doors (preferably for those students who live north of 20th Street),
- or the 18th Street exit (preferably for those students who live south of 18th Street).
- Parents who are picking up their child should set a designated meeting area with their son or daughter.